Student lawyers work under the supervision of skilled faculty to engage in practical legal thinking and ethical practice through client representation, policy development, and effective problem-solving work in experiential settings.
Our Clinical Legal Education program offers diverse and sophisticated practice opportunities to upper-class and LL.M. students working closely with skilled supervising attorneys. Our clinical offerings involve cutting-edge issues and complex matters in which creativity and innovation play key roles in serving clients effectively. Our clinics empower you to be successful.
Fall 2015 Application Period is now open for the following clinics:
· Affordable Housing and Community Development Clinic
· Animal Law Pro Bono Project
· Domestic Violence and Women's Rights Clinic
· Health Justice Law & Policy Clinic
· Immigration and Human Rights Clinic
· Veteran's Clinic
The deadline for applying is Friday, April 3. Apply now!