Unique as a premier public law school, University at Buffalo
School of Law is situated on the flagship campus of a world-class
research-intensive public university, the largest in the
northeastern United States.
It is located in a city densely packed with legal institutions and situated on an international border. We enjoy a worldwide reputation for excellence.
UB grad school programs again ranked among
Several UB graduate and professional degree programs have been cited as among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report's annual ranking of “America’s Best Graduate Schools."
Law School comes in 5th out of 15 law schools for having the most Super Lawyers for 2015
Unlike other law school rankings that are based on GPAs and LSAT scores, Super Lawyers magazine examines at the quality of lawyers produced by the schools. SUNY Buffalo Law School has 547 alumni listed as Super Lawyers for 2015, beating out such law schools as Cornell, St. John’s and Syracuse.
Princeton Review’s Best 173 Law Schools (2016 Edition)
National Jurist and PreLaw magazines
· Best Law Schools: Affordability Grade: A (2013)
· Best Law Schools: Super Lawyers Grade: A- (2013)
· Ranked in Top 25 Law Libraries (2012)
· Ranked 21 in Schools with Most Incoming Transfers (2012)
· Listed among Best Value Law Schools (2011)
· Best Value Law Schools Ranking: Ranked 29 (2009)
· 100 Best Law Reviews Ranking: Buffalo Law Review Ranked 99 (2008)