Dedicated alumni assist the Law School by volunteering their time and expertise in a variety of ways, such as giving toward our scholarship funds or mentoring a student.
Alumni support is essential to the law school's success. Below are some ways you can get involved:
- Have a direct impact by mentoring a law student by contacting the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist the Buffalo Public Interest Law Program (BPILP) with its largest fundraiser, the Annual Auction. Find out how you can contribute by contacting Dawn Skopinski.
- Volunteer to be a reunion class ambassador -- and help contact and organize your classmates for Reunion Weekend -- by contacting Ilene Fleischmann.
- Hire a law student, or volunteer for Career Services’ many career panels, by contacting Lisa Patterson.
- Make an admissions referral or help with student recruitment by contacting the Admissions Office at email@example.com.