Dedicated alumni assist the Law School by volunteering their
time and expertise in a variety of ways, such as giving toward our
scholarship funds or mentoring a student.
Alumni support is essential to the law school's success. Below
are some ways you can get involved:
- Volunteer at our Annual Phonathon by contacting Jill
- Have a direct impact by mentoring a law student by
contacting the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assist the Buffalo Public Interest Law Program (BPILP) with its
largest fundraiser, the Annual Auction. Find out how you can
contribute by contacting Dawn
- Volunteer to organize a class reunion by contacting the Alumni
Office at email@example.com.
- Hire a law student, or volunteer for Career Services’
many career panels, by contacting Lisa
- Make an admissions referral or help with student recruitment by
contacting the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.