Tools you can use to be a mentor or a mentee.
- Overview of UB School of Law Mentoring
- A Guide to Mentorship: The Big Picture
Mentor/Mentee Web Series: This series will be
conducted by the School of Law’s William
MacDonald, director of academic success. The webinars will be
conducted live, will be no longer than 20 minutes in length and
Jan 24, 2017 - Mentors, Networking and Growing Your
Listen to this program online
Moderator: Brian D. Gwitt '98, Partner, Woods Oviatt
- Anne E. Joynt '05, Partner, Lipsitz & Ponterio,
- Ryan K. Parisi '10, Assistant District Attorney, Niagara County
District Attorney's Office
- Tiffany R. Perry '00, Court Attorney Referee, Erie County
- Jason G. Ulatowski '07, Associate General Counsel, PCB
- The Elements of Mentoring – W. Brad Johnson,
Charles R. Ridley (Amazon.com)
- One Minute Mentoring – Ken Blanchard, Claire
Preparing to be a Mentee:
- Personal Career Action Plan
Mentee Webinar Series
- Benefits of Being Mentored
- How to Get the Most from Your Mentor/Mentee Relationship
- What Skills Can You Develop?
- What Knowledge Can You Cultivate?
- How Can Your Mentor Introduce You to the Profession?
- What to Expect Over the Life of Your Mentor/Mentee
- When to Ask for Help